10 Simple Fat Loss Tips | How To Stick To A DietBest Weight Loss Video EVER! Tweet This!
In this video men’s style, grooming and fitness expert, Aaron Marino of talks about 10 tips to lose body fat and stick to a diet. If you stick to these ten tips to lose body fat and reduce your body fat, you will see progress. The secret to losing body fat and reducing your weight is sticking to a diet. This video will give you ten ideas on how to stick to your diet and achieve results.
Body fat – everyone either has tried to lose it, is in the process of losing it, or lost it and unfortunately found it again. Are you attempting to slim down to get your fine ass even finer? Aaron Marino of alpha m. is giving ten fat loss tips to lose body fat, and stick to a diet. If you want someone to blow smoke up your ass, Alpha isn’t doing it!
Only 10% of fat loss has to do with exercise. 90% is the diet, and it’s the tough part. Diet is something you have to pay attention to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1. Diet plan – You need to prepare and have a plan that is thought out and structured.
2. Preparation – Prepare meals ahead of time in mass quantity so your diet doesn’t get sabotaged.
3. Get rid of the crappy food in your house – if the stuff isn’t there, you’re not going to eat it.
4. Limit the amount you eat out – if you aren’t aware of the food preparation process, you aren’t aware of the added fat, preservatives, and salt added. If you do eat out, decide online what you want before you go and don’t even open the menu when you’re at the restaurant.
5. Drink a minimum of 2 to 3 liters of water a day – you can flavor with lemon
6. Don’t live-and-die by the number on the scale – fluctuations will happen but a consistency downward direction is necessary. Weigh once to twice a week.
7. Think of it as a lifestyle change and modification – this is not short term! It’s changing your habits.
8. Don’t focus on the calories you’re consuming – focus on the quality calories you are consuming.
9. Give yourself the freedom to cheat ‘every once-in-awhile’ – indulge once or twice a week. Indulge doesn’t mean going nuts and freakin’ crazy.
10. If you fall off the weight-loss horse, dust yourself off and get back on – the successful people don’t beat themselves off. It’s hard but you’re the only one that matters. You may fall off 27 freakin’ times, but it only takes 1 time to ride that puppy into the sunset. You just need to give yourself permission to succeed.
The Busy Man’s Weight Loss Guide
Then, you over eat and you question several ways how to drop weight and maintain a perfect buff body. You battle being overweight, stressed about not having time for working out and unsure about what foods will help you attain a healthy, gorgeous body.
Now, all your weight loss efforts are compounded into just eight simple ideas. Read and learn, then follow these tips well. For sure, you soon will have the body you desire.
Eat a light healthy breakfast. On the contrary, if you start the day with having a bulky stomach you feel so tired and wanted to sleep after eating. It is advisable to eat small amounts in breakfast but be sure that it has high nutritional values.
Supplements, supplement, supplements. There is no harm on trying to do so but be sure that you consult your doctor and ask for supplements that will boost your energy but would not have any side effects, if there is then opt for supplements with the most minimal side effects. These contain fiber and it will hydrate your body.
Instead of spending a day-off sleeping, do something productive, it can be something simple like walking for 15-30 minutes within the premises of your own home. You can even do simple work outs while listening to the latest hip hop music; you can do some push-ups or jumping jacks. Be creative in spending your time; do not just bore yourself by watching television for the whole day.
At work, instead of sitting on your office chair, you can replace it by sitting on an exercise ball. Balancing will make your body muscles active.
Drink lots of water, less of sodas and alcohol! Water is important in our body because water helps in flushing the waste and toxins. Instead of grabbing a soda to quench your thirst, drink water or go for healthy drinks, like green tea or refreshing smoothies.
Eating a lot more doesn’t mean eating large meals, instead eat small frequent meals, but let it be a constant reminder to eat the healthy foods. Meals should be healthy and very light, eat 5 times or more in a day. Eating frequently will decrease your hunger which won’t make you eat much.
Get into a fifteen minute exercise. If you can surf the net for half an hour, what’s keeping you from exercising for just fifteen minutes daily? To make a workout routine work for your busy schedule, have a gadget right at home.
Doing so means decreasing the hormone leptin which causes hunger. Enough sleep will prevent stress as well so you enhance your metabolism!
These are just seven ideas to make weight loss work with your busy life. They have worked for many men who flourished in their career or business– and yet remained healthy and fit. Why shouldn’t it be your guide?
Then, you over eat and you question several ways how to drop weight and maintain a perfect buff body. Eat a light healthy breakfast. Eating a lot more doesn’t mean eating large meals, instead eat small frequent meals, but let it be a constant reminder to eat the healthy foods. Meals should be healthy and very light, eat 5 times or more in a day. Eating frequently will decrease your hunger which won’t make you eat much.Get Motivated - Watch More Videos